Wednesday 1 December 2010

Book Review


                         The Twilight Saga

I love reading and will go from one book to the next, a never ending chain of reading.

When I finally succumb to the teen phenomenon that is Twilight and decided to read Stephanie Meyers books to see what all the fuss was about ,  I think I can safely say I have never read a book which has gripped me so much!

I read Twilight In a couple of days, and when I had finished it I needed my next fix! What is it about the books that leave you wanting more? I can't put my finger on what it is that makes them so uniquely great. Is it the romance between Bella and Edward, the love triangle or the whole vampire thing? Personally I think Meyer produces a complicated love story that is believable and the audience can emotionally relate to. She doesn't produce a sugared coated love story that is all happy endings but shows that love comes with choices and consequences.

Stephanie Meyer may not be the next literacy genius but she knows how to write a compelling story that leaves you wanting more.

I love the characters, plots and clever story line, and can't wait to read anything else Meyer will write!

I give these books 5 out of 5 stars!

1 comment:

Due to the junior nature of this blog comments are screened before being posted.