Wednesday 25 January 2012

Book Review - Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

Book Review by Lizzie:

I hate this book, it's slow, repetitive and pointless!  It's the same generic vampire rubbish.  It's all regenerated trash and you can predict what it going to happen.

It's purpose is to draw in teen and pre-teen fan girls who are happy with mediocrity and believe that the characters are real.  The fans are so impressionable and they can be told anything to do with Twilight and they will get excited.  If you don't want your sanity damaged then don't read this book.

Rating: 1 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. oh lizzie, you do make me laugh!!! way to stand out from the crowd! Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ashamed to say I did kind of like this book! (or at least the 15 year old emo I used to be did!) I wanted to tell Bella to get her act together and stop being such a muppet until the last half of Breaking Dawn though :o)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the junior nature of this blog comments are screened before being posted.