Wednesday 12 October 2011

Introducing the Fectious Fiction Group

The readers of the Fectious Fiction Book Group thought it was about time they introduced themselves.  Below you can read a little bit about each of them:

"I'm Lizzie and I've been going to book club since it started four years ago when it was still called Reading Rescuers.  My favourite colour is black and I like heavy metal and rock music.  I've always loved reading, since I have been able to read.  I'm weird and loud!"

"Hi, I'm Amy.  I joined book club 4 years ago when it first started.  I go St Anne's and I am 12, almost 13!  My favourite colours are purple and light blue and black.  I like to read books about magic, mystery and action."

"Hi! I',m Julia and I joined the book club because I thought it was a good chance to meet new people and READ more!  I love cream soda and me and my best friend Chloe once drank a litre each!"

"Hi, my name is Chloe!  I love the reading club because, I LOVE READING! and cream soda; once I drank a whole litre with my BFFL Julia!"

"My name is Phoebe and the reason that I am at the library book club is........I LIKE READING!   I also love football, art, and maths."

"My name is Izzy I joined a book club because I only read Harry Potter before!  I love Harry Potter!"

"My name is Jack and I come to Fectious Fiction because I like reading and I want to keep up with the latest books."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the junior nature of this blog comments are screened before being posted.